It’s been over 100 years since Mr. Spangler put together the first “floor sweeper” out of bits of old broom handles and other cast offs, and almost as long since Hoover engineers developed the “beater bar”, of which an improved and refined version is still used today.
However, while the company may be old, the ideas for creating new and more functioning vacuums, are still as fresh as they were when the company first began all those many years ago.
The Hoover WindTunnel 3 Upright Vacuum UH70901PC is proof enough of those new fresh ideas.
Features Of The Hoover WindTunnel 3 Upright Vacuum UH70901PC Vacuum
The Hover WindTunnel Upright Vacuum is an attractively priced vacuum cleaner with several features designed to improve the quality of vacuuming.
These features include:
- Exclusive WindTunnel 3 technology with 3 channel suction
- Multi floor brushroll that easily moves from carpet to hardwood floor and back again with a simple press of a pedal
- Reuseable HEPA media easy rinse filter
- Accessory pack that includes turbo tool, crevice tool, telescoping extension wand, dusting brush
- Bottom release cup
- 5 different position heights
- 27 foot retractable cord
- Weighs in at just 19 pounds
The WindTunnel 3 is an extremely modern looking upright vacuum. Weighing in at only 19 pounds, this vacuum should be easy to carry up a flight of stairs, thus saving the necessity of having to buy both a vacuum for both upstairs and downstairs.
Since it works on both carpeting and hard floors, it seems to be a good all round vacuum for any home.
What The Reviews Have To Say
Overall, reviews for the WindTunnel 3 are actually quite good, with the vast majority of people who purchased this vacuum feeling as though they have received good value for the money that they spent.
Here are just a few of the benefits that customers found this vacuum offers:
- Great suction. Several customers commented that they used this vacuum shortly after vacuuming with another vacuum cleaner, and they were amazed at how much additional dirt this vacuum picked up
- Easy to operate. Customers state that this vacuum moves easily, and there is nothing difficult about using this vacuum, whether they are vacuuming their floor or cleaning upholstery
- Works as well as or better than many other vacuums that cost twice the price of this WindTunnel
- Fairly lightweight making it easy to move around the house
Of course, not everyone who purchased the WindTunnel 3 was pleased with their purchase.
But interestingly enough, none of the customers who wrote negative reviews had the same complaint about how this vacuum functioned, leaving one to assume that perhaps the few negative reviews were due more to people who happened to get a vacuum that was not operating up to par, rather than any specific flaw in the function or design of this vacuum.
While the Hoover WindTunnel 3 is not the most expensive vacuum on the market, it does seem to offer plenty of advantages for a very reasonable price.