Daisies are a popular flower, and planting some Gerbera daisy seeds in your flower garden can add color and interest to your garden or even borders around your house.
Gerbera daisies can come in a wide array of colors that can add beauty to any garden.
Here is a look at some of the best Gerbera daisy seeds packets currently available:
Gerbera Mix by Outside Pride
Since that time, this company has filled thousands of orders for seed packets, one of which is their popular Gerbera Mix.
This Gerbera Mix Packet Of Seeds has the following features:
- Perennial plants will grow season after season
- Best grown in zones 8 through 10
- Grows to a height of 10 inches to 14 inches
- 2 or 3 seeds per plant
- Can purchase 100 or 200 seed packets
People who purchased the Gerbera Mix Seed Packet found that a good percentage of these plants germinated, and that the flowers that grew were of good quality.
However, it should be noted that Gerber daisies are not the easiest flowers to grow, so you follow the directions carefully.
Blue Daisy-25 Seeds By Seeds And Such
This Blue Daisy Seed Packet will help you to grow beautiful blue daisies that are sure to add interest and beauty to the outside of your home.
Features of these daisy flowers include:
- These blue daisies will grow in zones 3 through 11, making them extremely versatile
- These flower seeds should be planted 6 to 9 inches apart and grow to be 10 inches tall the perfect height for cutting for inside decorating
- They bloom during the summer months and need full, or at least part sunny, conditions and an average amount of water
The color of these blue daisies are absolutely delightful and they should look good when planted with flowers of other colors.
25 Purple African Cape Daisy (Dimorpotheca) Flower Seeds By Seedville
This packet of 25 seeds for the Purple African Cape Daisy should result in beautiful flowers.
Features of this daisy seed packet include:
- Grows best in climate zones 10 and 11
- Blooms from spring to early fall, giving you beautiful color all summer long
- Plants grow to be 12” to 18” tall and should be spaced 9 to 12 inches apart
- They grow best in full sunlight and are able to tolerate drier conditions quite well
If you love daisies, choosing from among the Gerbera daisy, or other available daisy seed packets, will allow you grow a wide variety of colors, as borders or as part of your flower garden.