Since 1854, Brother have been manufacturing products for the home and office.
While Brother products, such as printers, are common in the workplace, it is the Brother sewing machines and sergers that are popular at home.
If you are looking to give those homemade sewing projects a more professional finished look, then perhaps the Brother Designio Series DZ1234 Serger can help you to achieve that goal.
Features Of The Brother Designio Series DZ1234 Serger
Features of this Brother DZ1234 serger include:
- This machine can sew up to 1300 stitches per minute
- Has color coded threading
- Differntial fabric feed ratio 0.7 to 20
- Adjustable stitch width between 3.0mm and 7.0 mm
- 3 and 4 thread configuration
- Uses home sewing machine needles
- Comes with 2 sets of starter thread included
- Blind Hem stitch foot
- Piping foot
- Gathering foot
- Instructional DVD
Unlike many other sergers that come with only one hemming foot, and that you have to purchase any other foots you need separately, the Brother Designio comes with three different feet, giving this machine added versatility right out of the box.
This serger seems to have everything a beginner could need or want in a serger for several years to come.
What The Reviews Have To Say
Customers give this Brother Designio Series DZ1234 Serger high marks across the board, stating that you get a lot of value for a very reasonable price.
An extremely vast majority of customers are thrilled with how well this serger functions, and feel that it is an extremely good deal for the price.
Here are some of the features that customers find the most useful when using the DZ1234:
- Threading is simple to learn
- The instructional DVD is a great asset, especially for those who are new to using sergers
- This serger does a beautiful job
- It is surprisingly simple to use
- Comes with a nice scrap basket on the front
- Very affordably priced
In a time when everyone must adhere to stricter budgets and try to balance the affordability with functionality of any appliance they buy, it is good to know that the Brother Designio Series DZ1234 is one piece of equipment that can give people the functionality they want at a price they can afford.
While this is certainly not a top of the line serger, it does allow many customers to give their sewing projects a more professional finish without breaking the bank.