If you have spent any time at all trying to style your hair using a round hairbrush and hair dryer you know how tiring, time consuming, and frustrating the entire ordeal can be. In addition, styling your own hair this way will not give you the salon look you have been trying to achieve. However, thanks to modern technology there is an easier way to get that brush and dryer look without the frustration or having to try and wield a round brush in one hand and cumbersome hair dryer is the other. This revolutionary technology is called a hot-air brush, and it is a rounded hair brush and dryer all in one convenient machine. Our team of review experts helps you select the best hot air brush styler for you, based on your needs and budget.
John Frieda Salon Shape Hot Hair Brush Review
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2 Inch Rotating Hot Air Brush Review
Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Styler Dryer Review
Infiniti Pro by Conair Wet/Dry Hot Hair Styler Review
Hot Air Brush Review Comparison Table
John Frieda Salon Shape Hot Hair Brush
The John Frieda company manufactures a number of hair styling products of which their hot hair brush is one. Features of this brush includes:
- Comes with a 1 inch or 1 ½ inch barrel perfect for medium to medium long hair
- Advanced technology provides up to 50% more ions to smooth and style and your hair
- 2 heat settings
- Titanium ceramic covered barrel for even heat distribution
- Enhanced air control
- Swivel cord helps prevent the cord from tangling or getting in your way
- 110 volts
What the Reviews Have to Say
Reviews for the John Frieda Salon Shape hot air brush are quite positive with the vast majority of people who reviewed this products being happy they purchased it. While some users did state that the brush could use a bit more heat for faster styling and using it took a bit of practice, most users found this hot air brush very beneficial. Some of the features they like about this brush include:
- Grips Hair Nicely– Users found that the bristles of this brush were placed in a manor that it gripped their hair nicely making it easier to wind around the brush.
- Reduces Frizz– People with frizzing or naturally curly hair that tended to frizz find that this brush can straighten their hair and reduces frizz leaving their hair smoother and more shinning looking.
- Long Lasting Curl and Body– Whether you are looking for those big beachy type curls or simply to add body to your hair, most users find that using this hot air brush leaves them with body and curls that lasts all day long.
- Salon Quality Styling– Several users stated that with just a little practice this hot air brush allowed them to give themselves a salon quality hair style.
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2 Inch Rotating Hot Air Brush
The Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2 inch rotating hot air brush is perfect for people with medium to longer length hair, though it may also work well for people with shorter hair looking to add body to their hair style. Features of this hot air brush includes:
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
- Multidirection 2” barrel rotates to roll up and unroll your hair gently
- Push button forward and reverse
- Nano Titanium technology
- Has anti-static bristles to help reduce frizz
- Has 3 temperature settings
What the Reviews Say
Reviews for the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2 Inch Rotating hot air brush are positive overall. A few users find the thumb switch to be somewhat awkward to use and others feel that this brush pulls their hair, but this could be due to simply need a bit more practice using the brush. Most users found several features of this brush they really liked including:
- Brush Can be Used on wet or dry hair- This hot air brush is great at styling your hair whether your hair is wet or dry. You may want a lower temperature when styling dry hair.
- Dries Wet Hair Quickly- Most users find that this hot air brush dries their hair quickly. Some users even feel it dries their hair faster than their dedicated hair dryer.
- Metal Barrel- Users like the titanium barrel stating that it holds the heat exceptionally well
- Hair Feels Softer and More Silky- Several users feel that this hot air brush leaves their hair feeling softer and more silky than normal.
Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Styler Dryer
Another hot air brush by Conair is the Infiniti Pro this brush has the following features:
- Ionic and tourmaline ceramic coated grilles
- Has 2 heat settings and cool shot button
- Flat swivel cord keeps the cord from tangling
- Comes with a bristle brush, dangling comb and fine tooth straightening comb
What the Reviews Say
Reviews for Conair’s Infiniti Pro are extremely good with the vast majority of user really finding this hot air brush helpful for creating great shinning hair styles. Some users do complain that their hair gets tangled in the brush and that the brush doesn’t last very long considering its price. However, most users seem to have little problem with the brush and find the following benefits when using it.
- Straightens and Smooths Hair- Users with frizzy or wavy hair find that using the comb accessory with the brushes heat actually helps to straighten and smooth their hair giving them a sleek style.
- Reduces Frizz- Those people who tend to have frizzy hair find that this brush tends to reduce frizz considerably.
- Easy to Handle- Users like the fact that this hot hair brush is lightweight and less unwieldy than regular hair dryers.
Infiniti Pro by Conair Wet/Dry Hot Hair Styler
This Infiniti Pro Wet/Dry hot hair styler is much like the regular Infiniti Pro but is designed for both wet and dry hair styling. Features of this hot air brush include:
- Straightens and controls Frizz and Leaves hair shinning smooth
- Tension control system
- Tourmaline ceramic technology
- Infrared energy
- 2 speed slide switch and a cool shot button makes styling simple and easy
What the Reviews Say
Reviews for the Infiniti Pro wet/dry styling hot air brush are quite positive with the main complaint being that some users find that this hot air brush doesn’t grip their hair as well as they would like. However, most users don’t seem to experience problems with the brush gripping their hair and find the following benefits when using this brush.
- Makes Hair Sleek and Shinning- This hot hair brush makes hair look ultra sleek and adds shine.
- Add Volume- Users find that this brush adds volume to their hair giving it more lift and making it look thicker and less flat.
- Can be Used to Straighten Hair- Users find this brush works well for straightening their hair leaving it looking straight and reducing or eliminating frizz.
Depending on your specific needs any of these great hot air brushes can help you to create salon style looks in the comfort of your own home simply and easily with just a little practice.
Hot Hair Styler Comparison Table
Click Here To Get The Current Price Of This John Frieda Salon Shape Hot Hair Brush On Amazon.com
Click Here To Get The Current Price Of This Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 2 Inch Rotating Hot Air Brush On Amazon.com
|High end||Yes||No||1000 watts|
Click Here To Get The Current Price Of This Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Styler Dryer On Amazon.com
|Mid-range||No||Straightening Comb-wide tooth comb||1875 watts|
|Infinity Pro Wet/Dry|
Click Here To Get The Current Price Of This Infiniti Pro by Conair Wet/Dry Hot Hair Styler On Amazon.com
|High End||No||No||700 watts|